Tee Lee is an associate at Cortes Hodz Family Law & Mediation, P.A., working exclusively in the area of marital and family law. Tee has been primarily practicing in family law practice since graduation. She worked in public interest law for Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc. for one year as she proudly served as an Americorps Fellow. Knowing that her passion was in family law, Tee returned to private practice to focus on marital and family law.
Tee was born in Florida and grew up in California and South Carolina. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree at College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina. She returned to Florida to attend law school at the University of Florida. Tee met her husband while both were attending school in UF. In 2020, Tee, her husband, and their two sons moved to the Tampa Bay area to be closer to family. Tee joined Cortes Hodz Family Law & Mediation, P.A. shortly thereafter in 2021.
Tee was born in Pensacola, Florida to parents who were refugees of the Vietnam War. Her parents taught her hard work and success are the only options in life, and these lessons are reflected in her practice every day. Tee enjoys mentoring and volunteering for Bay Area Legal Services, Inc. and her community.
Profile/ Professional Affiliations
- 2012 – Present Certified Guardian ad Litem
- 2020-Present Member Hillsborough County Bar Association
- 2020-Present Mentor, Take Stock in Children
- 2020-Present Treasurer, Brooker Ridge Homeowner’s Association
- 2013-2018 Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association, Board Member
- 2012-2018 Family Law Section of the Eighth Judicial Circuit, Chair/President
- 2017 Florida Bar Family Law Section, Rules and Forms Committee Member
- 2009-2020 Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division
- 2018 Trial Practice Series for the Eighth Judicial Circuit, Steering Committee
- 2019 Gerald T. Bennett Inn of Court, Member
- 2010-2011 Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow