Angelica D. Roselló
Angelica D. Roselló is an associate at Cortes Hodz Family Law & Mediation, P.A., working exclusively in the area of marital and family law. She is admitted to practice law in both Florida and Pennsylvania and has received training and certification in both mediation and collaborative practice.
Angelica received her B.A. in International Relations from Florida International University in 2006, and her J.D. from The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law in 2010. In law school, Angelica was involved in several organizations, including acting as Vice-President for the Minority and Latino Law Student Associations. She also interned at the Centre County District Attorney’s Office and was a research assistant to Professor Jill C. Engle. Upon graduating law school, Angelica was the Clinical Fellow at the Penn State Law, Family Law Clinic. After completing her fellowship, she accepted a position as a family law associate with the firm Engle & Engle, P.C. Angelica then served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Thomas K. Kistler of the Centre County Court of Common Pleas for nearly two years.
In 2014, Angelica moved to Tampa, Florida with her family where she began practicing marital and family as an associate attorney in Hillsborough County. In addition to practicing law, she has taught legal writing as an Adjunct Professor at the University of South Florida and has been a guest lecturer at the University of Tampa in the area of family law. Angelica is a board member and secretary for the North Tampa Bar Association, a board member of Enterprising Latinas, a non-profit organization dedicated to economic empowerment of low-income Hispanic women in Tampa Bay, a member of the Executive Council of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, Marital & Family Law Section, a co-chair of the HCBA Marital and Family Law Section Pro Bono Committee, and an active member of the Stann W. Givens Family Law Inn of Court.
Profile/ Professional Affiliations
Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken)
- 2015-present Member of the Bar, State of Florida
- 2010-present Member of the Bar, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- 2019-present Board Member and Secretary, North Tampa Bar Association
- 2018-present Board Member and Treasurer, Enterprising Latinas
- 2018-present Executive Council Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association, Marital & Family Law Section
- 2017-present Member, Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court
- 2016-present Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- 2015-present Member, Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Division
- 2015-present Member, Florida Bar Family Law Division
- 2010 Obtained 16 hours of collaborative practice training, “Introduction to Collaborative Concepts”
- 2012 Obtained 24 hours of basic mediation training, “Basic Mediation Training”
- 2012 Volunteer mediator with the Center for Alternatives in Community Justice (CACJ)
- 2018-2019 Co-Chair, Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Division Pro Bono Committee
Speaker, Family Law: Nuts & Bolts, North Tampa Bar Association CLE Luncheon, September 12, 2019